Lord Hasenbein

FRONT Routinier

• »Lord Hasenbein« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Student

• Lord Hasenbein
  • Private Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 18:06

Plague Inc. Evolved

Das Spiel sollte den meisten noch aus dem Mobile Games Sektor bekannt vorkommen. Gibt es jetzt seit geraumer Zeit auch als PC Fassung.

Bin kein großer Mobile Games Fan aber das Spiel hat es mir wirklich angetan.

Und letzes Jahr auf der E3 2014 wurde es im Rahmen des ID@ Xbox Projektes auch für die ONE angekündigt. Seitdem aber nix mehr.

Als ich es aber wiedermal auf Steam gesehen hatte, ist es mir mal wieder in den Kopf gekommen und da hab ich mal geschaut was jetzt eigentlich mit der ONE Version los ist.

Bin dabei auf den Eintrag der offiziellen Website gestoßen der vom 18.Juni 2015 ist, das macht wieder Hoffnung und Lust :thumbup:

Zitat

PLAGUE INC: EVOLVED ON XBOX ONE - NEARLY READY!
18.06.2015 Tags: Development, Announcements, Company, Plague Inc: Evolved

I've been getting a lot of people asking how things are going with the Xbox One version of Plague Inc: Evolved. It's taken a bit longer than I would like but the good news is that we are nearly there now and the game should be releasing in the next few months (will provide a solid release date as soon as I can!)

One of the key challenges we have faced was developing a control scheme that really works for Plague Inc. on console. All too often, strategy games, which are traditionally designed with a mouse-and-keyboard control scheme in mind, struggle to transition over to console effectively / feel awful to play. I wanted to make sure that Plague Inc: Evolved feels like a true console game as well as giving the player effortless control over their plague as it infects the world. We redesigned the controls from scratch and the result is a strategic game that actually feels natural and satisfying to control. (sending zombie hordes to attack other countries is a particular joy! :P)

You can see a few shots of the game here - can't wait to share more!

Quelle:

Quellcode

http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/news/93-plague-inc-evolved-on-xbox-one-nearly-ready

Thema bewerten